2019 FLATHEAD RIVER WRITERS CONFERENCE
September 14-15 2019, Kalispell, Montana
Join other writers at lively a conference offering interaction with publishing professionals and award-winning authors in an encouraging, friendly environment.
Cost: $160 for two days - Includes lunch both days and Saturday night social. Limited to 100 attendees
• Saturday program - Presentations by authors, agent & editor
• Sunday workshops - Interactive and break-out sessions to improve craft
• “First Impression” critiques by experts on 1-page submissions
• One-on-one manuscript critiques with an agent or editor for the first 24 2-day paid registrants. (Details on website: www.authorsoftheflathead.org)
• Lodging in Kalispell at the Hampton Inn, daily rate is $99+tax for reservations by 9/1 www.Hamptoninn3.hilton.com/Kalispell. 406-755-7900
Dennis Foley-former Commander Special Forces; novelist, screenwriter, lecturer
William Bernhardt-prolific series author, poet, renowned Red Sneaker workshops
Jeffrey Yamaguchi-publicist for bestselling authors, marketing
James W. Hall-Creative writing and Fulbright Professor, poet
Adam Pitman & David Blair-Horror, Badfritter Films
BJ Daniels, bestselling romantic intrigue author Click for details
Conference near Glacier Park in NW Montana.
Nationally recognized speakers with expertise in writing across genres. Author platform, queries that work, pitching & tips to successful publishing.
Group Size or S:T Ratio
Business/Technical, Publishing, Autobiography/Memoir, Fiction, Young Adult, Marketing
2019 - Award-winning Authors: Kathy Dunnehoff, Jeff Giles, Haven Kimmel, Bob Mayer, Jess Owen, Susan Purvis Editor: Ben Loehnen, Simon & Schuster Agent: Bob Mecoy
$160 for both days, $90 for single day. Includes lunch, beverages and evening social event on Sat. First 24 paid/2day attendees eligible for 1 on 1 MS critique with agent or editor.(DS: 10-page sample + 2 page synopsis, submitted in advance. See website.)
Authors of the Flathead
PO Box 7711
Kalispell, MT 59904-0711